There is a 24/7 tent city going on in front of the Woodlawn Clinic at 6337 S. Woodlawn.
Please come whenever you can and bring food, water, blankets, tents, charcoal, or just yourself. We are staying there until the Mayor meets our demands to:
1) keep all the city’s mental health clinics open, fully staffed and fully funded
2) back off privatization plans for neighborhood health centers
3) hire more nurses, doctors, therapists, social workers
4) reinstate drug assistance program
5) expand mental health public safety net to cover unmet needs.
For more information contact the Mental Health Movement at: MentalHealthMovement@gmail.com or 773-340-9598