Town Hall on the Human Right to Mental Health
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 at 5:00 p.m.
First Mt. Calvary Church
6111 S. Kenwood Ave.
MORE INFO: Call (773) 355-8222
or E-mail StopGentrification@gmail.com
Agenda for Town Hall on Human Right to Mental Health:
Moderator: Carol Smith, Community Mental Health Board Treasurer, STOP Board Member
1) Opening prayer – Reverend Cain, Pastor of 1st Mt. Calvary Baptist Church
2) Welcome / Introductions by N’Dana Carter, STOP member and Greater Grand member
3) Patient testimonies
4) Who we are – brief presentation from community, provider, patient representatives of coalition groups
5) Commissioner’s Presentation
6) Questions from audience
Questions we would like the Commissioner to address in his presentation:
1) What is your vision for what the city mental health centers will look like in 5 years?
2) What are you able to do to support the strengthening of city mental health services?
3) What can we expect you to do on these issues?
4) What is your plan in the face of the upcoming state budget cuts?
5) When can we schedule a follow-up conversation?